Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Some Favorite Images

Print Friendly and PDF
As much as I love food photography and posting recipes, I've decided to expand my photography and post various images that I have enjoyed photographing or when I learn a new technique. I welcome your input at this new venture.


Simona Carini said...

Wow, Lynne, you certainly photograph a wide range of subjects! I am glad you shared them. Some of them resonate with me more than others, but that's to be expected. I love your nature photography and also images that are somewhat mysterious. Well done.

Lynne Daley said...

Simona, thanks so much for your comments. I value them. I'm trying to broaden my photography horizons as sometimes the food photography is so time-consuming.

Priya Elias said...

What a beautiful set of images Lynne. As Simona said, I love some of them more than the others - The first four, the oil on canvas like 'flowers in the glass bowl' and the four images following it - But that of course, shows only my preference. Would be looking forward to your photo posts. Amazing!

Torta di Rose said...

Dear Lynne, I like so much your shots!
I'm working to make acceptable photos but I am not satisfied! ;)

Lynne Daley said...

Thank you, Priya. I hope to mix the food photography with my other photographic interests, hopefully, to keep my blog fresh.
Thank you, Lucia. I just photograph everyday and sometimes I get lucky.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.