Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Black and White Wednesday #154 Announcement

Print Friendly and PDF
“There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea.” -Bernard-Paul Heroux
Image taken at Old Fort Jackson where my family and I enjoyed participating in a mock skirmish between the North and the South. A fun place for kids and adults, Old Fort Jackson sits on the Savannah River and is the oldest standing brick fort in the United States. If you are in Savannah, it's a must see!

On our first edition of the New Year, the BWW gallery will be posted on January 8, just a day later than usual. I welcome your black and white culinary images up to 12 noon, New York time tomorrow, Thursday. Send your images to lynnylu AT gmail DOT com. No blog, no problem; just email me your image.  I hope we can start the new year off to a great start for BWW. Any device can be used to capture  your image and there are many apps and software programs to convert a color image into black and white. I am quite fond of my smartphone and it has replaced the point and shoot that I usually take with me when I don't want to lug my heavy gear around. If you haven't joined in BWW and would like to, the very simple sets of rules can be found here.

Thanks to Susan, brainchild of BWW and to Cinzia, who expertly manages this event.

See  you tomorrow!
Lynne




ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A lovely shot! Thanks for the message.

At the moment I am taking some time off, so I'll take part in the event whenever I decide to start blogging again... ;-)

Cheers,

Rosa

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.