Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Visit to the Fishmonger-Russo's Seafood

Print Friendly and PDF
A recent trip to Russo's Seafood to buy a red snapper garnered these black and white images. Converting them  to black and white revealed textures I had not noticed in the color images. I shot these with a Canon 5D Mark 111 and a Canon 135mm f/2.8 lens. The conversion was done with Tonality Pro by Macphun. 
Local Fresh Clams-From Half Moon Creek, Savannah
 Fresh Perch
Red Snapper

The above images are my contribution to BWW #155 hosted this week by our lovely admin, Cinzia of CindyStar Blog.


ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

2 comments:

Simona Carini said...

Gorgeous images, all of them!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Fabulous shots! I love them all.

Cheers,

Rosa

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.