Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beachside Diner-Black and White Wednesday #141

Print Friendly and PDF

Seat Yourself, Honey


Shot on the fly while herding two very tired children back to the condo after spending nearly all day at the beach and then out at night to the amusement park nearby. I can't remember the name of the diner, but the mannequin hostess caught my eye. Image captured with iPhone in color and converted to black and white via Silver Efex Pro on my computer.

This image is my contribution to the 141st edition of Black and White Wednesday hosted by its talented creator, Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. For rules and the host line-up, please visit Cinzia of CindyStar Blog who now expertly manages BWW.


ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

3 comments:

Simona Carini said...

Nice!

Lynne Daley said...

Thanks,Simona!

Susan said...

I love this, Lynne. It really is a special slice-of-life shot.

Thanks for sharing it for BWW!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.