Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wax Bean Still Life-Black and White Wednesday #135

Print Friendly and PDF
A gift of green and wax beans from a neighbor's allotment at Skidaway Farms near Savannah yielded   a few leaves with beans attached. I was able to salvage a perfect leaf  and bean to photograph before it wilted. A quick handheld shot at ISO 1600 and an aperture of 4.5 gave me a perfectly exposed leaf with the yellow wax bean in the background. I loved the backlighting on the leaf highlighting the veins and the little dots of light in the glass. Simple beauty!
This is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday #135 hosted this week by Screevalli of Ammaji Kitchen. For those interested in hosting or posting to BWW, read the rules and host line-up here.


ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

3 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A lovely shot! So poetic...

Cheers,

Rosa

Simona Carini said...

I completely agree with Rosa. Beautiful!

Chiara Giglio said...

lovely shot !

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.