Monday, May 19, 2014

The Incredible Egg and Announcing Black and White Wednesday #130

Print Friendly and PDF

It seems like having chickens in one's backyard is the in thing now and for me that's great since I have been getting some beautiful eggs from friends, relatives and neighbors. Eggs are incredibly good for you having 13 essential vitamins and minerals all which add up to make the egg a perfect food to start your day.  Eggs are convenient to use and are a low cost high protein foods well as being an enormously versatile food.  May is National Egg Month is the United States, so enjoy eggs in a dish of your choice.

I'm happy to announce that I am hosting Black and White Wednesday #130 this week and look forward to your submissions. If you are not familiar with this blog event, you can find all the information you need here. I will be accepting submissions up to 10am New York time on Wednesday, May 21st.

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

No comments:

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.