Saturday, April 19, 2014

Announcing Black and White Wednesday #126-The Easter Edition

Print Friendly and PDF

I loved this image in color, so many shades of pink, but I think I like it equally as well in black and white. Just a few little tweaks after converting it to black and white in Color Efex Pro-a little vignette and a slight glow.
This is the Easter edition, although the holiday will have passed us by this coming Wednesday, posting day for the gallery, it's still a festive occasion. I hope to see many of your black and white images, but they don't have to be Easter related. Black and White Wednesday was created by the lovely and talented Susan back in July of 2011 and is still going strong, now managed expertly by the equally lovely and talented Cinzia. Rules for BWW can be found here.

Happy Easter to all!


ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

No comments:

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.