Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Black and White Wednesday #96-Shells and Spoons

Print Friendly and PDF
I love photographing little things that are either found objects such as the shells below (some from beach combing on Wassaw Island, others from the Caribbean), tiny horn spoons bought at a shop in Edinburgh and some antique silver plated spoons that I use when photographing food items. I derive much joy from these little things and wanted to share them with you. 
Shells found while beachcombing

 Scottish Horn Spoons


Antique Silverplate

These photos are my contribution to Black and White Wednesday #96 hosted this week by Haalo of Cook (Almost) Anything Once. BWW was created by Susan  who blogs at The Well-Seasoned Cook back in July of 2011. Susan passed the baton to Cinzia from CindyStarBlog
ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

1 comment:

Simona said...

Scottish horn spoons? Tell me more: where did you get them?s

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.