Pages

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Eggs Triptych

Print Friendly and PDF


Summer is definitely here and my house seems to have been turned into a hotel! Not that I mind at all though! I'm thrilled that my daughters come to visit and bring their friends. Not only have I had company, but have been traveling here and there, too. This past weekend was a special occasion-the oldest granddaughter graduated from high school. All these special events have cut into my photography and blogging, but today I'm back with a triptych featuring some new pottery and freshly laid eggs from my friend's farm. All three photos were edited with Topaz BW Effects 2. 



These photos are my contribution to BWW # 86, this week hosted by Deeplai Jain of Confusion Cook. For rules and host line-up, visit our BWW lovely admin  Cinzia's at Cindystar Blog. Black and White Wednesday was created by the uber talented Susan of  The Well-Seasoned Cook.

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

1 comment:

Simona said...

I love your triptych! Eggs are really fascinating, aren't they? Glad to read you've been having fun.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.