Monday, February 04, 2013

Weekend Herb Blogging #370 Announcement

Print Friendly and PDF


I'm pleased again to be hosting this long running event which was begun by Kalyn from Kalyn's Kitchen and is now managed by Haalo of Cook (Almost) Anything Once. For those of you not familiar with this event, the rules are here.

While hosting or participating in WHB, I have seem some amazing dishes cross my computer screen from super talented  cooks and food photographers from all over the world. I hope you will share your recipes and photos in WHB #370.

Please send your entries with WHB #370 in the title to lynnylu AT gmail DOT com with the following information:




Your Name
Your Blog Name/URL
Your Post URL
Your Attached Photo (maximum width 400 px)

Entries are due on Sunday, February 10, 2013 by 3pm Utah, USA time and the roundup will be posted on Monday, February 11. I haven't decided what I will be making for this event, but it will be a dish which features Baharat, a seasoning used in not only in traditional Arab cuisine, but also in Turkish and Iranian foods.

Image shot with iPhone 5, Hipstamatic GSQUAD lens and Sugar film, then taken into CS5 removing the black border around the image and creating a storyboard. After experimenting with several lens and filters in Hipstamatic, this combination seemed to photograph food better than other combos.






ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good to see you hosting. I will try very hard to make it. I've got something in mind with blood oranges.

Love your new blog design.

Lynne Daley said...

Susan-hopr you will be able to join in. I love the vibrant blood orange!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.