Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Black and White Wednesday-Christmas Edition

Print Friendly and PDF

Out of Focus Circles of Christmas Tree Lights
Peppermint Patties


This is my contribution to the Christmas edition of Black and White Wednesday hosted by Cinzia of
CindyStar Blog and who also manages BWW. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from me to you!

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 


Cindystar said...

Lynne, your pictures are gorgous and give the real essence of Christmas!
Thanks for your participation, wish you all the best and joy and serenity for long! :-)
the gallery is on line, but would like to add all your photos, may I?

Lynne Daley said...

Yes, you may add them all! Thanks! Have a wonderful holiday! See you in January!

Simona said...

It looks like you're all set with your Holiday decorations. Lovely photos. I'll host the first BWW of the year: see you there. Have a wonderful time during the Holidays.

Lynne Daley said...

I'm somewhat of a minimalist when it comes to decorating-not sure if it's just saying I can't deal with too much that I can take down in a few hours. Happy Holidays-see you on BWW in January.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.