Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Black and White Wednesday-Week #54

Print Friendly and PDF



To all black and white culinary image aficionados, I will be hosting BWW #54 this week! An event that excites me so that I find it difficult to look at food related images in any way but monochromatic!  That's a good and bad thing as it has, along with my husband retiring, put a dent in my blogging! Black and White Wednesday was created by the very talented Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. After a year plus of managing BWW, Susan has handed the baton to the also very talented Cindy of CindyStar Blog. Welcome Cinzia and thanks Susan!

I will accept your images until midnight Tuesday, the 16th of October, 2012. Rules and host line-up can be found here.

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

Stunning, Lynne. Seafood makes for the best still life IMO.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.