Pages

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Black and White Wednesday #52 Collage

Print Friendly and PDF
I thought I would try something a little different for this edition of Black and White Wednesday #52 hosted this week by its lovely and talented creator, Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. Having been given my husband's grandmother's old cookbook, I found a few empty pages that I scanned and layered with a texture to enhance the page.
Two of the photos, the Fall pumpkin on the windowsill photo and the fresh garlic photo were shot on my iPhone and the bread photo was shot with my Canon DSLR. 

You can view the host line-up for future Black and White Wednesday's here.

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission.

2 comments:

Chiara Giglio said...

lovely photos Lynne! Have a nice day, a hug...

Simona said...

Very nice, Lynne!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.