Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cherries Under the Faucet-Black and White Wednesday

Print Friendly and PDF



Rinsing Fresh Cherries Under the Faucet



Image photographed with the Slow Shutter app on the iPhone 4 and edited in PhotoSuite using the Texturize filter, plus a black and white filter. This is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday #45 hosted by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. A brilliant blog event created by the very talented photographer, recipe developer and food blogger, Susan and one of my very favorite events. 



ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

4 comments:

Simona said...

I love this photo! It is so dynamic and full of life: beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful shot! I really like the grainy aspect of the "paper" that it's printed on too.

Lynne said...

Thanks, Simona and Elizabeth. This was an iPhone photo and I'm almost addicted to photographing with it!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Nice texture and awesome shot!

Cheers,

Rosa

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.