Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Black and White Wednesday # 45-Guajillo Chilies

Print Friendly and PDF

Dried Guajillo Chiles

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."
~~Ansel Adams~~

The dried Guajillo chiles looked so fresh and pliable that I had to buy them!  This is my entry to Black and White Wednesday #45 created by one of my favorite photographers and food blogger par excellence, Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook and hosted by the lovely Claire of Chez Cayenne. In a few days, I will post a recipe using the Guajillo chilies, so stay tuned.


ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

2 comments:

Simona said...

Nice quote from A. Adams. And lovely photo!

Chiara Giglio said...

nice photo Lynne! Have a good day...

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.