Monday, July 30, 2012

SandFly BBQ Revisited-iPhone Edition-Black and White Wednesday

Print Friendly and PDF
I'm back with my iPhone at one of my favorite BBQ restaurants in Savannah-Sandfly BBQ. In a previous post I gave a brief history of Sandfly and a photo of the large chalkboard on which is written the vast menu of barbecue (beef, pork and chicken) sandwiches, plates, sides and family size offerings. This time, I'm featuring some more photos of the inside of the restaurant showing the collection of old license plates, ceramic and papier mache pigs, bumper stickers and my lunch-the Junior Pulled Pork Sandwich with coleslaw. Not shown is a collection of Elvis memorabilia dotting the walls, posters of 70's rock stars as well as photos of the township of Sandfly back in the 50's. The restaurant itself has been in business since 2007.

Old License Plates and Pabst Blue Ribbon Exit Sign

Junior Pulled Pork Sandwich

"If Momma Ain't Happy.....Ain't Nobody Happy!!!"

Photos were shot on an iPhone 4 using Camera + with a Contessa filter.

This is my entry to Black and White Wednesday $43 created by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook and hosted this week by Simona of Briciole.

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 


Pothys said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

Victoria Challancin said...

Oooohhh, I could go for some SC-style pulled pork about now. I am too far from my roots!

Lovely photos.

Simona said...

Fun photos! Thank you so much for contributing to Black and White Wednesday.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.