Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Black and White Wednesday-Forsyth Farmers' Market, Savannah, Georgia

Print Friendly and PDF
A wonderful find and how I missed it for the last four years that it has been in existence is beyond me! I guess I was either traveling or out in the boat on the Saturdays that the Forsyth Farmers' Market was being held at Forsyth Park, the park with the iconic fountain, a must see when visiting Savannah. Now that I am in Savannah permanently, I shall take advantage of all the exquisite produce along with freshly baked artisanal breads and organic meats, cheeses, eggs and lovely flowers.









This is my contribution to Black and White Wednesday #37 hosted by Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen and created by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook.

Related Links-





ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

6 comments:

Victoria Challancin said...

Your black and white photos are so inspiring. I had a darkroom in my youth, but sadly, I never do black and white anymore. Maybe after following your blog I will try my hand at it again.

Aparna said...

You are indeed very licky to have this market close to you. A two birds with one stone kind of a situation, for produce and photographic opportunities! :)
Thanks for joining us at BWW.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Lovely market and wonderful black and white pictures!

Cheers,

Rosa

Simona said...

Leeks, rainbow carrots and watermelon are all favorites of mine. And Saturday at the farmers' market is so much fun. Lovely photos, as always.

Susan said...

All first-rate, Lynne! The usual fine work. I can't pick a favorite, although the larger scene reminds me of the opening yesterday of my own local market. It's hotter 'n blazes here already, but at least we've got some lovely early produce to compensate.

Debs @ The Spanish Wok said...

Hi Lynne, how lucky you are to have a local farmers market. Wish we had a decent one here.

Summer Soup is the theme for July bloggers event, come check it out.

THE SOUP KITCHEN, here for entry details and current theme

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.