Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Collection of White Dishes, Antique Spoons, Pottery and Enamelware-

Print Friendly and PDF
Below are a collection of my favorite white dishes, bowls, cups and saucers, plus some pottery pieces along with a few pieces of antique enamelware and silver demitasse spoons. The pieces have been collected over the years and while I do not have the prop room that Martha Stewart has, I am having to make space wherever I can to store all I collect. The linen closet is full, not of linens, but of bits and pieces of glassware, trays, wooden utensils and the like. Under the bed plastic containers house placemats, napkins and tablecloths. At least my three girls will have plenty to choose from when the times comes.

These photos have been in my files for a long time, but I thought they would work well for #32 Black and White Wednesday, A Culinary Photography Event created by Susan of The Well-Seasooned Cook hosted by Simona  of Briciole.


Classic White Bowls and Square Plates

An Assortment of Demitasse Spoons, Espresso and Cappuccino Cups and Saucers

My Favorite Shallow Bowled Plates with Antler Cutlery From Pitlochry, Scotland

Pottery Collection From Travels


Enamelware From Various Flea Markets and Antique Stores

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

10 comments:

urban muser said...

what a beautiful collection!

Victoria Challancin said...

I really love white dishes--and have so little access to them. Well, in fact, I just love dishes in general. I truly need a bigger space for the ones I have. Beautiful black and white photos.

Chiara Giglio said...

I love this vintage atmosphere !have a good day Lynne, a hug....

Simona said...

What a nice collection! Thank you so much for contributing some of your lovely photos to BWW.

Lynne said...

Thanks, urban muser, Victoria-(I love white dishes, too and I definitely need more space), Thanks, Chiara-have a great day, Simona, thanks for hosting BWW.

Susan said...

Wonderful dishery and utensils, Lynne. They really pop in B/W. Your shots are gems.

Beth said...

Lovely photos. Thanks for sharing them with us!

Chris said...

Hi Lynne, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Lynne said...

Thanks, Susan, Beth and Chris.

Diane said...

Hi,
I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,
Diane
info@coollectors.com

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.