Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Plums-Yum!-iPhone Mania

Print Friendly and PDF

Don't get me wrong, I totally love my Canon 5d Mark 11 and I use it all the time, but each time I photograph an image with it, I also use my iPhone and the many photographic apps that I have to shoot some fun photos. Having bought some wooden letters and numbers stamps over the holidays, I thought it would be cool to photograph these plums with some stamped text. This image was shot with the Hipstamatic 231 app using the Matty ALN lens and DreamCanvas film. I converted with Topaz BW Effects.

I'm sharing this with Black and White Wednesday a weekly culinary photo event, created and hosted by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook.

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 


Simona said...

I've also been playing a bit with photo apps on my iPhone, mostly ShakeItPhoto. I like the stamps!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A lovely B&W picture! I wish I had an iPhone. Unfortunately, I don't have a cell phone and don't need one... ;-)



georgia b. said...

i really love this! i have to check out that topaz. i so want an iPhone so that i can do hipstamatic. i feel like the only person on the planet that does not have that! =)

thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

Lucy said...

Lovely picture! Inspired me to try taking some black and white photos in the future.

Chiara said...

lovely photo Lynne, I wish a have a Iphone....sigh

astrid said...


Susan is not able to host BWW we thought it would be nice to have a place where we can collect BWW culinary pics for her when she comes back. Here is a Flickr group if you want to join:

Details are on my post too:

thanks for listening and I hope if you like to idea for Susan too you'll help spread the word!

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.