Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Two Drinks-Blackberry Plum Sangria and Ginger Beer-Black and White Wednesday

Print Friendly and PDF
Blackberry Plum Sangria

Ginger Beer

Two beverages originally shot in color and converted to black and white using Topaz Black and White Effects for the Ginger Beer and Silver Efex Pro 2.0 for the Blackberry Plum Sangria which also has a layer of texture brushed away from the pitcher and glasses. These two photos are being submitted to Black and White Wednesday, created and managed by a talented black and white image aficionado, Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 


Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Great clicks! I really like the first one which is amazing. Lovely effect.



Flavors of the Sun said...

Who would have thought sangria could look so stunning not in color???? Beautiful post. Thanks.

DebC said...

These photos are great!
Would you take "magazine-worthy" as a compliment?
It is.
Just like Flavors-of-the-Sun,
I wouldn't have thought B&W for sangria.
But, wow!

Simona said...

Both photos are really nice! It's a good thing I am not asked to choose one. I got Snapseed for my iPad: thank you again for the pointer.

Chiara said...

great photos, so chic!

Susie Bee on Maui said...

Mmmm, my taste buds are tingling and mouth watering! Great BWW submission.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.