Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black and White Wednesday-Amaretti Al Cafe

Print Friendly and PDF


This Amaretti al Caffe, an espresso flavored almond paste cookie has been the go to cookie to bake when I have almond paste on hand. An easy cookie that never fails to please! Originally, a color image with textures added, I have converted it to sepia using Topaz-Black and White Effects

I am submitting this photo to Black and White Wednesday created and hosted by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook
ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

4 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Oh, I love that shot and the effects you used!

Cheers,

Rosa

briggishome said...

wow, wouldn't mind an espresso and amaretti (or two or three) right now!
Beautiful photo!
baciusss
brii

Chiara said...

lovely photo, as usual Lynne!have a great day, take care...

Flavors of the Sun said...

Great photo. Love the sepia effect.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.