Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Italian Prune Plums-Black and White Wednesday

Print Friendly and PDF

For Black and White Wednesday hosted by Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook. Image shot handheld  in black and white mode with a Canon 5D Mark 11 with a 100 mm Macro lens. Using  the Lo-Fi App and shuffling through the film, mood and frame choices, I finally decided on classic Kodachrome slide film with a slight blur and heavy grain and a vignette frame.

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 


Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

What a lovely picture! I love the effect used.



Barbara said...

Fabulous picture. I love the tints. Great subject for this.

Lauren said...

Ooo love damson plums! I hadn't heard of Lo-Fi before. It looks really cool--I'll have to check it out.

penny aka jeroxie said...

Nice effect on the B&W :)

Gourmet Getaways said...

Gorgeous gorgeous image! I love it, so simple, but so arty.

I am going to to do a few experiments in photoshop for my next black and white.

Thanks for the insiration!

Susan said...

The treatment suits the comp so well, Lynne. Those plums make for a particularly serene still life.

Thanks you for your BWW photo.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.