Thursday, August 04, 2011

Tantalizing Cocktails and Beverages-A Kodak Photo Book

Print Friendly and PDF
Recently, I was given the opportunity by Foodbuzz and Kodak Gallery to receive a free 20 page photo book using Kodak's SMARTFIT technology, a method that quickly and automatically creates a photo book in minutes. Having never put together a photo book online, I was excited to find that in a short time, I could put together  my special photos and come up with a professional photo book. I spent some days deciding on a theme for the photo book. Food photography is my forte, but as it is a very broad subject, I needed to concentrate on one aspect. Lately, photographing cocktails and other beverages has dominated my photography, especially summer drinks and heat-relieving thirst quenchers. After deciding on the theme, it was an easy task using the SMARTFIT technology to upload all the photos by date taken. It was easy to rotate, resize, move or layer the photos. The book was nearly done-I just rearranged some of them and decided on which one to choose for a front and back cover photo. Voila! 

Although my photo book hasn't arrived yet, below is a photo of the cover and a link to see how the completed book will look. Kodak is so proud of their easy method of creating a book of memories that they have an exclusive offer for readers of my blog-40% off a medium hardcover or large photo book. Simply click this link to get started. The offer is only available through the aforementioned link and is good from 8/1/11-8/31/11 (August 1-31, 2011). 
Tantalizing Cocktails and Beverages

This post is part of the Foodbuzz Tastemakers program and Kodak Gallery

Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

No comments:

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.