Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Black and White Wednesday-Antique Bavarian China and Silverplate

Print Friendly and PDF
For Black and White Wednesday, created and hosted by Susan of the Well-Seasoned Cook. Many times before I go to exercise class or to get my hair cut , I nip into an antique market downtown to check out what's new in the shop, but I either find nothing or the price is too high. Just a few days ago, I popped into the shop and found that nearly everything in the shop was 20% off. I spotted the 9 antique Bavarian china plates right away-a deal for $40. Then, a set of 6 silver plate forks and knives that I had admired several weeks before were 20%. I couldn't resist and bought both the dishes and the silver plate knives and forks. So here is my black and white entry for this Wednesday!

All three photos were shot in black and white straight from my camera. Only a levels and curves adjustment was made, then the photos were made into a triptych.

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

So lovely!

Happy blogoversary :)

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

What gorgeous clicks! I love this vintage series...

Cheers,

Rosa

mjskit said...

Very nice photographs!

Simona said...

I love the photos, Lynne. A good deal indeed: both the plates and the cutlery are very nice.

Susan said...

This should be a catalog cover - so dreamy. Thanks for your BWW contribution, Lynne.

Reem | Simply Reem said...

Amazing clicks...
I love the classic look to it.
Beautiful....

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.