Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Brown Sugar Bundt Cake

Print Friendly and PDF


Peggy from Pantry Revisited chose the Brown Sugar Bundt Cake for this edition of Tuesdays with Dorie and what a delicious choice! What's so great about this cake is that it's better after a day of sitting so the ingredients meld together. A perfect cake to make ahead for guests. The cake has ground nuts, either walnuts or almonds, some dried and fresh fruit folded in a butter brown sugar batter with vanilla and almond flavorings. Check out Peggy's blog for the recipe and the Tuesdays with Dorie website to see more variations on this great bundt cake. 

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

5 comments:

spike. said...

love the cake pan, looks regal!

Pamela said...

The cake looks stunning from that bundt you used!

Peggy said...

How beautiful! It looks like a castle. Very impressive. Thanks for baking along with me this week!

Nicole said...

I really liked this Bundt cake. I made mine with hazelnuts and those combined with the brown sugar was excellent. I frosted mine, too, so I went all out.

I love that cake pan you used. How fun!

Beth said...

That cake looks just wonderful. I'll have to add it to my list to try!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.