Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Chocolate Pots de Creme-Tuesdays with Dorie

Print Friendly and PDF
It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold:  when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade.  ~Charles Dickens

From the kitchen of Black Cat Cooking, Christine serves an elegant Chocolate Pots de Creme, her Tuesday with Dorie pick on the opening day of the month of March. If you love chocolate pudding, you will adore this heavenly pots de creme silky rich from being baked in a water bath. Served warm or cold, a perfect ending to a special meal.  Visit Black Cat Cooking for the recipe and Tuesdays with Dorie blog roll to see other variations of this delicious chocolate dessert.

Lately, when I've been taking photos of food or still life with my Canon 5D, I often take additional photos with my iPhone using apps such as Hipstamatic and Instagram, or just with the dedicated camera on my phone. I've come to really like some of the photos I've taken and even though I don't think they would be considered professional photos,  they are fun to play around with.  Do you have any thoughts on using a camera phone to take food photos? I'd love to hear your thoughts.  Can you guess which one is the camera phone photo? Both photos were edited in Photoshop. Cheers!



ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

4 comments:

Tia said...

they all look great - no idea which is the camera phone, lol. i love your photography style.
Buttercreambarbie

singh from dominos india said...

Absolutely delicious :)

Beth said...

Your pots de creme look lovely. And I think all of your photos are great!

Lynne said...

Tia-thanks for your nice words.
singh from dominos india-thanks for visiting.
Beth-I appreciate your comments, thanks.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.