Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Almond Powder Puffs-Tuesdays with Dorie

Print Friendly and PDF


It's been a few Tuesdays since I participated in the Tuesdays with Dorie group and now with trips to San Francisco and Boston, a very cold Boston, I might add, under my belt and with the hubby having knee surgery-I'm back! And very happy to make these melt in your mouth cookies that you may recognize as similar to the Mexican wedding cookies, a very popular cookie that's been around for ages. What's nice is you can use the food processor to quickly buzz up a batch in no time. The only part of this cookie preparation is that it needs at least a 2 hour stint in the refrigerator to enable the ingredients to cohere.

Thanks to Tia of Buttercream Barbie for choosing this fabulous cookie! I could probably eat a dozen of these in one sitting. They don't seem to fill you up! Check out Tia's blog to get the recipe or if you have the "Baking from My Home to Yours" by Dorie Greenspan, you will find the recipe on page156.

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

5 comments:

cindy said...

I hope your hubby is doing well. I love the daffodils--spring is near! That is a good thing, and so are these yummy cookies!

Tia said...

you haev a way of making these look elegant and upscale. Despite the homelines of them. great job! thanks for baking with me this week.
Buttercreambarbie

Nicole said...

Welcome back! Your photographs are beautiful. The cookies don't look bad, either!

Cakewhiz said...

Your pictures are stunning!
And those cookies look yummy :)

Angela said...

Those are lovely. I always want an opportunity to use my food processor.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.