Pages

Monday, February 07, 2011

Weekend Herb Blogging #270

Print Friendly and PDF



I'm excited that I will be hosting Weekend Herb Blogging this week! Hosted now by Haalo, this popular event is a great way to share information about not only herbs, but basically anything that is plant based.

Looking forward to seeing lots of entries for this edition.Any questions, leave me a comment at the end of this post or for more information on my specific requirements, look  here.









ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Hello, I'm an italian foodbloggers, I write from Trieste. I always participate to the Italian edition of WHB and I would like to participate in the International Edition. This is my recipe
http://tutto-a-occhio.blogspot.com/2011/02/whb-270-marmellata-di-zucca-e-cardamomo.html
Thank you so much and bye bye Kris

Lisa said...

I just sent you my entry. Thanks for hosting this week. Looking forward to the roundup.

accantoalcamino said...

Hello, I'm friends with Kristina and some for the collection, we gladly leave the link in my recipe:
Whb70 ancora barbabietole nella torta però

EMPORI_EXCHANGE said...

i think you are one of the luckiest person who got the chance :(
congratulation about your achievements.
Online Photography courses

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.