Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chocolate Oatmeal Drops-Tuesdays with Dorie

Print Friendly and PDF



The lovely duo of Caroline and Claire from Bake With Us picked a great cookie for Tuesdays with Dorie as I am taking mine this coming weekend to my grandchildrens' joint birthday party in North Carolina. I know they will have a beautiful cake, but everyone loves a cookie and this one is perfect as it looks like it will travel well. I saved out two cookies for the hubby to have for dessert, but the rest went straight into the freezer when cooled. A super cookie!

ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

4 comments:

once in a blue moon said...

i so love your photos, you always delight my senses~

Pamela said...

I feel the same way...everyone loves a cookie! Very pretty!

Claire said...

Your cookies look amazing! I hope your family enjoyed the cookies as much as we did. Thank you for baking along with us this week!

Lynne said...

Jain-thanks-still hope to do a food for thought.
Pamela-thanks
Claire-thanks.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.