Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lemon Poppyseed Muffins-Tuesdays with Dorie

Print Friendly and PDF
Fabulous little muffins that I will definitely make again. Thanks to Betsey of acupofsweetness for her pick of these lemony poppy seed muffins. I loved the idea of filling mine with lemon curd, my very favorite luscious spread of all time. A short post tonight, but enough said about the muffins-make them! Betsey has the recipe on her blog, but be sure and check out all the wonderful photos and variations of this delightful muffin that the Tuesdays with Dorie baking group has posted.




ALL CONTENT © CAFE LYNNYLU
Please do not use images or text without my permission. 

8 comments:

Nichi said...

Is there a little jam tucked into yours? They look delicious.

Pamela said...

So pretty!

Tia said...

great job! i'm sure they were fab w tht lemon curd.

Flourchild said...

Can I please have your darling dishes!!! I love them! Your muffins look so tasty and moist! I loved this recipe!
Happy Baking!!! love your blog:)))

Beth said...

Lynne I love to stop in just for the pictures let alone the food. YUM B:)

Lucy said...

These are so pretty and elegant. And they look super delicious too :)

Jenn said...

Lemon Poppy Seed is one of my favorites! I bet the glaze puts them over the top.

dining tables said...

This is a personal favorite of mine. I like it so much. I think I should really make some right now.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.