Sunday, January 02, 2011

Ten Favorite Food Still Life Photos

Print Friendly and PDF My favorite food still life photos from this blog and from my photography blog-photo-per-diem.  Click on the photo to view the post. As much as I enjoy shooting and styling food photos, the still life food and food related  photos are my favorite. Enjoy!


Beth said...

What gorgeous photos! The lemons are my favorite, but the blueberries are a close second. The photography on your blog is always second to none.

jennaseverythingblog said...

Wow--you are a talented stylist and photographer. I would put any one of these in a big ole frame and call it art! You are inspiring me to take my camera to the kitchen and look for beauty.

Lael Hazan @educatedpalate said...

GORGEOUS! My goal this year is to make friends with my camera. I must learn a little. My pictures are either too blue or yellow. You are inspiring!

Lynne said...

Thanks, Beth-I love the lemons, too as it's such a simple composition.
Thanks, jenna, I appreciate your kind comments.
Thanks, Lael, I'm happy to inspire.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.