Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Chockablock Cookies-TWD

Print Friendly and PDF

Thanks to Mary of popsiclesandsandyfeet for her pick for this edition of TWD. A short post today as I have tons of stuff going on. These cookies weren't my favorite as the molasses seemed to over-power all the ingredients. I wonder if I could use brown sugar for the next batch? Any beverage other than a cold glass of milk or a strong cup of espress would be too much competition for these dense and very sweet cookies. They are loaded with chocolate chunks, walnuts, sweetened coconut and mixed dried berries. You can find the recipe here

8 comments:

thymeandspace said...

I'm with you. These weren't my favorite either.

chocolatechic said...

I didn't put in molasses because I though it would do just that.

I'm glad I didn't.

mike said...

Sorry the molasses didn't do it for you - it can be strong in some recipes. But they look wonderful - love your photography and styling!

cindy said...

Beautiful photos--your blog always inspires me. 'Why didn't I think of that' I say to myself as I look at your photos!
We loved this cookie it was full of fun.

Tia said...

nice festive looking pictures! reminds me of a picnic.

Teanna said...

I love your series of photos! Sorry you didnt like these :(

scotbrit said...

Photographs are great!! Love the background - it is a picnic!

Pamela said...

I think I might try golden syrup or brown sugar next time, too. Sorry you didn't care for them, but they look fabulous.

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.