Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TWD-Soft Chocolate and Raspberry Tart

Print Friendly and PDF
A very delicate chocolate raspberry tart; rich and luscious with a ganache of two chocolates- bittersweet and creamy milk chocolate poured into a fully baked almond nut crust dotted with fresh raspberries, then baked briefly to set the chocolate. This is not a make-ahead dessert, but is best baked and served at room temperature with a dollop of whipped cream or creme fraiche.

Thanks to Rachelle of mommy? I'm hungry for her pick this week. A short post this week as I have just returned from Disney World in Orlando with the grandkids and my husband is having knee replacement surgery in the morning, so I've hustled to get this posted.

2 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Yumm! :)

Teanna said...

Your tart is so beautiful! I really need a square tart pan!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.