Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Cocktails-Black Russian and Blood Orange Campari

Print Friendly and PDF While I am on vacation with my family at Disney World in Orlando this week, I thought I would feature two of my favorite cocktails.I will be back to regular blogging next week. Hope you enjoy these libations!

A great coffee drink!

Black Russian Coffee Cocktail

Coarsely crushed ice
1/4 cup vodka
2 tablespoons Sabroso or Kahlua
3 tablespoons chilled brewed coffee

Fill an old fashioned glass with ice. Pour the vodka and Sabroso over the ice and stir. Add 3 tablespoons coffee to the glass and stir. Makes one 4 1/2 oz. serving.

1/2 cup blood orange juice
2 fluid ounces Campari
Ice Cubes
Blood orange slice, to garnish

Pour blood orange and Campari in a glass. Add ice cubes. Garnish with a slice of blood orange

1 comment:

Cookie baker Lynn said...

Oooh, they both look beautiful! I just tried blood oranges for the first time. They're amazing! Now to get some Campari...

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.