Tuesday, November 17, 2009

All-In-One Holiday Bundt Cake

Print Friendly and PDF Photobucket
Britney of thenittybritty chose this great holiday bundt cake which epitomizes the colors, flavors and aromas of autumn. This bundt style cake has the requisite pumpkin, cranberries,apples, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger-all the ingredients of the season rolled into one dessert. This cake would be perfect for a coffee morning or as an additional dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. Check out Britney's blog for the recipe or, better still, buy Dorie Greenspan's book, "Baking From My Home to Yours".


Pamela said...

Looks good! The picture is great, with all of the squash in the background.

chocolatechic said...

I made the bundt cake as well.

I didn't add the cranberries though.

Susan said...

I made the cake too and loved it. So many wonderful flavors all rolled into one. Delicious!

Lucy said...

This looks so delicious and festive - bundt cakes are always so pretty!

By the way, I have been trying to add your blog to my blogroll but the link never works. I'm trying so should I be adding something else? Just thought I'd let you know as other people may be doing the same!

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.