Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Espresso Cheesecake Brownies-Tuesdays with Dorie

Print Friendly and PDF Photobucket

Just by looking at Melissa's beautiful blog, lifeinapeanutshell, you can see that she is an expert in making desserts. It's small wonder she picked this rich and decadent espresso cheesecake brownie from Dorie's book, "Baking From My Home to Yours".

What I loved most about the brownies was the tangy, rich coffee flavor of the cheesecake layer, a great complement to the dark brownie underneath. But topped with sour cream! What a great combination! Feed this unbelievable dessert to your chocolate loving friends so you won't be tempted to eat the entire pan yourself.

Check out Tuesdays with Dorie to see what a talented group of bakers I belong to.

For the next few weeks I will be on vacation to Italy. First to Vernazza in the Cinque Terre region and then in Rome for the remainder. Needless to say, I'm very excited about this trip. Check out some of the links below.

36 Hours in the Cinque Terre

Virtual Tour of Rome


vibi said...

Redundantly pretty, Lynne! Bravo!

Les gourmandises d'Isa said...

superbement présenté Lynne !
je te souhaite de très belles vacances en Italie ! ramène nous de belles photos :)

Pamela said...

Beautiful! I skipped the sour cream, but from what I'm reading, people either loved it or didn't.
Have a wonderful vacation!!

Teanna said...

Gorgeous job! I wish I tried the sour cream layer!

TeaLady said...

Lovely looking luscious brownies.

TeaLady said...

Oh, and have a great great time in Italia!!!

dining room tables said...

I like this paired with some of my afternoon coffee! That would be really perfect.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.