Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program-Cowgirl Chocolates

Print Friendly and PDF
Foodbuzz' Tastemaker program gives those who have signed up an opportunity to sample products from different companies. A wide variety of products can be chosen upon sign-up. If there is a product available in one of the categories checked, Foodbuzz sends an email asking you if you want the product sent to you. It's on a first come basis. A few weeks ago,I chose to participate in the Tastemaker's program excited about getting food and food related products to try. When I got the email from Foodbuzz asking if I would like this product, I replied "yes" promptly.

Yesterday, I received a beautifully wrapped box of chocolates from Cowgirl Chocolates, a Foodbuzz featured publisher. When I saw that the chocolate flavors comprised of not only dark and light chocolate with nuts and fruity flavors, but with some spicy chilies such as the habanero, I was hooked. I like chocolates, but don't have a passion for it as some people do, but put some heat from chiles in the chocolate and my passion for chocolate index fires up.
Marilyn Lysohir, founder of Cowgirl Chocolates, mixed a notable career as a ceramics sculptor with a knowledge of chocolate making learned from her first job in a chocolate factory in Pennsylvania. Her chocolates have won many awards and has been featured on various programs on the Food Network.
Cowgirl Chocolates make great gifts for chocolate lovers everywhere.

1 comment:

Susan from Food Blogga said...

What a great gift idea. I think there's a Cowgirl Cheese too. I wonder if they're related.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.