Tuesday, October 21, 2008

No Tuesdays with Dorie-"Walking in Memphis"

Print Friendly and PDF

Just got back from Winston-Salem Sunday visiting one daughter and now off to Memphis, Tennessee with another daughter, so no time for Dorie this week. Perfect for Fall, the Pumpkin Muffins that Kelly over at Sounding My Barbaric Gulp chose look so tasty in Dorie's book"Baking From My Home to Yours". Be sure and check the TWD site for all the posts on this great little muffin.


scotbrit said...

Thanks Lynne - that's one of my favorites.

Susan from Food Blogga said...

Visiting a daughter in W-S? Does she go to Wake Forest? My husband went there for med school, so I'm quite familiar with it. The weather is usually lovely this time of year.

Lynnylu said...

Scotbrit-I'm glad-it's a great song.
Susan-Winston is beautiful in the Fall. My daughter went to UGA, but is working in medical research in WS.

Gadget by The Blog Doctor.