Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Granola Grabbers-Tuesdays with Dorie

Print Friendly and PDF

My granola grabbers went to the beach with me this week! An opportune time for Michelle of Bad Girl Baking to choose these little nibbles, perfect to have at the beach when the ocean air makes everyone ravenous. At the moment you are reading this, I will be stretched out in my beach chair, my racy novel in one hand and a cold drink in the other, soaking up the the sunshine. See ya next Tuesday! In the meantime, check out the TWD blogroll to see all the posts on the Granola Grabbers.

15 comments:

Lori said...

Have fun at the beach! What a great photo -

Engineer Baker said...

Nothing like cookies and a racy novel on a beach, huh? Enjoy!

chocolatechic said...

Hope you are really enjoying your beach time.

I am so jealous!

Teanna said...

Granola grabbers on the beach! Awesome! I haven't been to the beach at all this summer :( - but these would make for great company!

rainbowbrown said...

Sounds like an ideal way to consume these puppies. Hope your having a good time!

Christine said...

I'm jealous, you are at the beach with a drink, a racy novel and delicious cookies and I am stuck at work!

Susie Homemaker said...

OKay, so not fair. I had to eat mine in a dirty kitchen.

Patricia Scarpin said...

Don't I love that photo, Lynne! So beautiful!
I bet these were an excellent "company" at the beach, they look super yummy! ;)

CB said...

... and by the time you read my comment you'll know that I am/was insanely jealous of your granola grabbers and beach reading. ;)
Clara @ iheartfood4thought

kim said...

ooh i am jealous!! :) great looking cookies!

Amy said...

Now THAT'S a great place to eat these cookies!! So jealous.....

-Amy
www.singforyoursupperblog.com

Pamela said...

I hope you are having a great time at the beach! I have the same Crocs, I love the brown/pink combo. Your cookies look wonderful, great photo!

The Food Librarian said...

Excellent! Hope you had a great time!

The DeL Sisters said...

Cute pic! We are going to the beach in September, can't wait! Have fun!

Jules Someone said...

The beach and these cookies? No fair!

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.